Here are some Smoking Cessation positive affirmations for you to assist you in beginning to think about becoming or remaining a non-smoker.
- I am happy to be me.
- I control my reality.
- I am persistent.
- I am extremely capable.
- I often step out of my comfort zone.
- I can do anything that I put my mind to.
- Now is the time I choose freedom from smoking.
- I prefer to breathe fresh air every day.
- My natural state is that of a non-smoker.
- It is empowering to know that I have power over my life choices, including smoking.
- Every time I need a break, I just take a deep breath and relax.
- Every day in every way I feel happier and healthier.
Positive affirmations are statements you repeat to assist you in overcoming negative self-talk and to help you focus on positive goals. If you find yourself in a loop of negative self-talk and negative thinking, these phrases can motivate you and build you up.
Trying saying these positive statements out loud as often as you like. Record them on your phone and play them back for yourself. Make some more of your own. Print them out and read them during your day.